Sunday, October 17, 2010

Growing Up at The Speed of Light - Part II


As far as my memories would serve - I was born a baby, was a teen and now an adult. Or am I still an innocent young teen? That sounds good! Well, I just turns 22. Alhamdulillah... Friends and family wish me "Selamat Hari Jadi", but sometimes I wonder, selamat pulakah hari matiku? A simple question yet requiring an intricate answer.

It's been nearly 694 million seconds 200,000 hours 264 months 8000 days (so I love calculation, enough said) since I realized that I am proud to have been blessed with the childhood I had, even if at times I wanted to grow up very fast. I'm passing my gratitude to God Almighty for all the blessings He has bestowed in my life. Thank you Allah (^_^)

Well, back to the current situation, guess the pictures explain everything. Here it goes:





p.s: Hati sila kuat, semangat jangan hilang dan fizikal diharap sihat. May Allah bless us all~

Till then,
Wassalam =)