Friday, May 13, 2011

A Day With Some Reflection

I found myself writing this post during office hour. Definitely not one noble attitude, of course. But I’ve finished the entire task for today and eventually hoping for some more. But sadly, no other task for today, yet it is inevitable. I don’t really have a specific subject, so I’m just gonna write whatever I feel like writing.

FRIENDS

Well, I just missed my friends so much that I feel like crying my heart out whenever I think of them. Truth is I love every single one of them very dearly. I feel blessed to have them in my life. We have had our fair share of ups and downs, faults and fights, rants and arguments, even smiles and laughs. I’m teaching myself to appreciate friends and family every single day. How sweet is that. Haha.. self praising. Now I feel like throwing up ;)

TRAINEE

Hmm... how should I say this? It’s not like the training is tough, yet I keep counting the remaining days of this industrial training. Trying to be a nonchalant lady here, I act tough and strong. But deep inside my heart, I feel so stress and hassle. Nothing like scathed by physical means, it’s just that women’s are most susceptible to affairs of the heart, or is it just me? Maybe.

THANK YOU

Mak, abah, siblings, classmates, roommates, lab mates, all the mates in the world, my imaginary friend ah chong (sounded like a psycho already), lecturers, and relatives, thank you is the least I can say. Really really thank you. For the laugh and good time, for the fun and comfort, for the advice and lesson. But in lieu of it all, for giving me the honour of being part of your life. Hats off to you guys. Salute!