Friday, July 15, 2011

Mission Accomplished

It’s July 15 and perhaps is the best-sad-excited kind of day. I don’t know how to put it in a proper word. Of course, it’s the last day of my Engineering Industrial Training (EIT). Alhamdulillah.. I’m grateful for a lot of thing. I’m now taking a pause, it has been such a hectic days during my final week of industrial training. Yet mission accomplished. I can now smile ear to ear. Hiiiii...

THE OFFER

I’ve been offered a position, for the third times I guess. The manager personally asked about my interest of working here and be part of SG family. Thank you is the least I can say. I’m not declining for sure. At this moment of time, on the fourth year of studies, you really have to consider all the offers, the contacts, the connections and are always in touch with the industry. And at the same time, keep hunting for the best interest job. Then, you can have several choices and make the best preference out of it.

THE MEMORIES

Because of too many memories, I can never finish writing even after two days. But the one that capture my heart is always people’s kindness and tolerance. For the mistakes and faults, they criticize professionally, so there’s no “injured” heart. For the task done and correct method used, they thanked sincerely. All in all, it was the best sweet-sour experience with its own motivation and uniqueness. Alhamdulillah.

Goodbye SG!


THE THANKS

Let me say firstly Alhamdulillah all praise to Allah SWT, the Most Merciful and the Most Compassionate, for His guidance and blessing for giving me the sprit, strength and patience to complete this training. In ease and difficult, He is always with me. I hereby would like to express my gratitude to those that contribute to this training, directly or indirectly. Also to Kak Ija, for the shirt and baju kurung. It’s so sweet of you. Thank you thank you thank you! Ni dah macam final report yang part Acknowledgement.

THE NEXT

I’m just taking a break for two days for the reason that on July 18, no matter how, I have to be in UIA for 3P registration. And the course starts on the next day, July 19. I hope everything went well. InshaAllah. And yup, two days seem short but so what? It’s not like I have any choice to make. Nevertheless, I’m grateful. Hehe.. ;)

THE WRAP

I’ve written a long one here. I am supposed to be packing my bags yet I am still writing this. I am off packing now. May Allah bless all of us and our endeavours too.