Friday, April 30, 2010

Ujian Itu Test

Sigh. That is my first reaction when I hurt my palm, accidentally. It happens… again. Frankly speaking, I’m not really sure how it happens since it was too fast. One moment I was filing the steel, another moment I can see blood and feel the pain. It was really hurt. The lab is such a dangerous place. So, safety first my dear friends!! But then, comes to think of it, it was my own mistake. I have no one to blame but myself. It’s not like I can blame the steel or the steel file.

Alhamdulillah for the test, to be honest I’m grateful. At least it reminds me that I have a perfect pair of hand. When I was struggling to do so many things using only my right hand, it makes me ponder how much patience that the handicapped people have. They face the challenge of normalizing their lives with patience, strength and courage. Many of them accomplish this with such flair that they no longer see themselves as “different.” May Allah facilitate them in their adversity and enable others of us to become a supportive force for them. InsyaAllah. After all, Allah has promised us that our lives are a test for us. Degrees and forms of our trials vary from person to person, even family to family. However, it is up to us to have fortitude, accept the test, and then actively work to make the best out of them. Indeed, Allah has promised that with every hardship there is relief and that no person shall have a burden laid on him greater than he can bear.


Allah knows best (^_^)


not to this extend ^^

currently reading: Nowhere to Run by Judy Westwater

mood: happy go lucky!