Monday, September 19, 2011

Too Much Rest


It’s when I had only one academic task to do, and four non-class days. End up delaying the task and wasting a lot of time, which I regret. Regardless, I still have to fill up that nice looking EIT Log Book before its due date. I am so dead.

It’s almost 1 o’clock in the morning. Is it the phase for the ghosts to show up? Now I’m thinking of delaying that particular task again. I still feel tired because I had too much rest. Ok this is under statement. So I will start rationalize everything. Actually I can. Hell yes, I will.

15 minutes later...
Ok fine... apa kes masih disini dan Log Book EIT merah remain unscathed. What the case! Sudah la, esok pasti kena siapkan. Have to, need to... Apa nak jadi, jadila. Yes, I am cool like that.

p.s: there is no coolness in getting things postponed, but there’s coolness in being optimist.